Monday, June 16, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I imagine all of you are wondering where in the universe I've gone to. Well, I'm wondering the same thing about time. It seems like yesterday it was the first week in May, and now we are in the middle of June.

I suppose I could blame it on the weather. It's been cold here. In fact, it's warmer in Siberia than it is in Seattle. It seems like it's still early April. We have had a few warm (over 60 degrees) days, but not many.

I've been busy working long days and knitting. I have knit three baby blankets and finished up a pair of socks. I have started a new sweater for myself.

My goal this week? To get a real blog entry done, you know, one with pictures and a topic of interest.

The bottom line is everyone here is fine, all of the animals are fine, my garden is moping along, and the knitting needles continue to fly.

TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment