Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Socks and Dogs

I finished a pair of socks today. These socks are from the sock sheet I painted last summer in Sequim. A Dropped Stitch celebrated their first year in their current location and invited a bunch of us out to Nora's for dinner. I unraveled as I knit, which seemed really, really odd at first. The texture of the yarn is kinky so the texture of the knitted sock is different. The socks were fun to do and after a while there was a bit of a thrill to be constructively unraveling knitting. I like the socks.

In taking pictures of these socks I was trying to figure out how do some of my fellow bloggers get really good pictures. Either the light is off ...
I don't get the entire sock into the picture ...

and maybe it's because I get help. Louie, quite frankly, wanted me to move my foot and quit with the flash, so he could get back to his nap.
A.J. wasn't disturbed, just would have like to have been able to see what was going on.

Edgar? Well, do I need to say more?

And then there's Johnny!!!!

TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment