Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stockings Are A Comin'

 The stockings continue to come in.  We are now up to 402. 

Cathi of Edmonds got her sewing machine out and starting sewing away.  
Linda in New Jersey got to knitting and crocheting and sent in these lovely stockings.  Love the colors.

Then there is Diana in Washington whose been sending in stockings for six years now.  She said she had a few to send in and look at this. 
Thank you ladies for your support.  I have total confidence and a lot of faith that we will be meeting our goal this year.  I've had to rely on both each year, and each year I'm not disappointed.
In case any of you are wondering, the blog program has added some "improvements" and so I have to figure stuff out all over again.  Oh well. 

I've been busy working with knitters, crocheters, sewers, and quilters this year, and am so gratified by the support out there for our troops.  God bless all of you, and God bless our troops.

If you need to reach me, and don't have my personal email, make a comment, and I'll get in touch with you.

TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment