Wednesday, May 2, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL, SPRING IS HERE



Spring has finally arrived. Edgar has started shedding his winter coat that he's been wearing since last October. I came home from work the other night and when Edgar rubbed up against my pant leg he left little brown hairs. I am thrilled. It means that the warmer weather is on it's way. (Granted, it also means more sweeping up little brown hairs. )

The dogs are elated. It means sun baths on the deck.

I finished up another top-down baby sweater. I LOVE this pattern. It the Knitting Pure and Simple baby sweater and is so fun. This is the first one I have done in a varigated yarn. I'm calling the pooling on the sleeves a design element. I used Encore yarn so it will be a nice and warm sweater, and washable too. Now, to find the right buttons.
Well, the doggies are restless and it's date night so got to round them all up.
Baby Boomer Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment